How do I volunteer or donate funds to ChurchNet?
- ChurchNet always needs volunteers to assist with screening clients in office on Tuesdays from 9:00-11:30 am and on Thursdays from 12:30-3:00 pm. Volunteers may assist as often as their schedule permits. Those interested in volunteering must participate in a training session and then are paired with a seasoned volunteer for several days until they are comfortable implementing our guidelines. Our volunteers always work in pairs.
- ChurchNet also has special or specific projects in which you might use your talents. Let us know about your skill set!
- To assist, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “New Volunteer” in the subject line.
- As a 501(c) 3 tax-exempt non-profit, ChurchNet welcomes all financial contributions and in-kind contributions. Each of these donations enables us to provide direct client assistance on a weekly basis.
- Financial donations may be sent to ChurchNet Foundation, P.O. Box 1434, Wake Forest, NC 27588.
- We welcome the opportunity to meet and talk with new partners in donating to the ChurchNet Foundation. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will promptly arrange time to talk with you.
What might be the role of my church or organization in ChurchNet?
Churches interested in participating in ChurchNet are asked to assist in several ways. First, ChurchNet covets the prayers of each member organization. There are many in our community with significant needs and who are not active in a local church. Secondly, ChurchNet seeks additional financial resources to meet the growing needs of our community. There are no outlined resources that a church, organization, or individual must contribute; however, we request that participating churches contribute as led by the Holy Spirit. Finally, there is a great need for additional volunteers to assist with screening clients on a weekly basis. Given the increasing needs, there is an interest in opening ChurchNet offices for additional hours or days.